Florida Mediation Lawyer
Divorce Mediation in Charlotte County, Venice, Sarasota, Manatee County and the Surrounding Areas
Many couples have turned to Boeller Law, P.A. in hopes of settling their divorce through mediation. While most traditional divorce cases are lengthy and contentiously fought in court, mediation is a low-cost and effective way for a couple to amicably reach an agreement and divorce.
With the assistance of our Venice mediation lawyer, you and your spouse can end your marriage on good terms. Our firm's founder, Attorney Sara Sawyer Boeller, is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator who has successfully guided many couples through mediation, and is confident in her ability to help you too. We proudly serve Venice, Sarasota, Charlotte County, Manatee County and the surrounding areas!
Our Sarasota mediators can draft up a Marital Settlement Agreement (MSA), which will address and settle areas such as the ones mentioned above. Depending on the attitude and disposition of both parties and the lawyer they choose, divorce does not have to be more complicated or stressful than it already is by default.
If you are your spouse are looking for a low-cost way to end your marriage, contact Boeller Law, P.A. today - our skilled Sarasota mediators are ready to help you navigate the mediation process. Getting divorced doesn't have to be complicated.
Contact our Sarasota mediation attorney today for an alternative resolution to divorce.
Benefits of Mediation
Mediation is often thought of as an alternative method to resolving divorce issues. While it can resolve most family matters amicably, it does come with other unique benefits:
- The cost of mediation is generally less expensive than traditional contested divorce
- Mediation takes less time to settle
- There is a higher rate of compliance with mediation if both parties come to a mutual understanding
- There is a greater degree of control with mediation, as each party can decide what issues should be focused on
- Mediation offers a level of confidentiality that public court cases do not
How to Prepare for Mediation
No matter if you are heading into mediation for divorce or another family law issue, it’s important to properly prepare yourself for your upcoming mediation session(s). Here are a few suggestions that may help:
- Speak with an attorney before and after your session. Mediators will not give legal advice nor take legal sides during a discussion.
- Prior to your session, take the time to outline the issues you wish to discuss
- Be prepared to listen attentively to the other side’s arguments and points; this is where collaboration should take place
- If the case does not settle in mediation, know the risks involved with litigation
- Be open, honest, and communicative towards the mediator and the opposing party
- Safe & Healthy Environments
- Personalized & Effective Legal Solutions
- Extensively Experienced
- Highly Successful
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator
If you are looking for a divorce mediation attorney in Charlotte County, Venice, Sarasota, Manatee County and the surrounding areas, please do not hesitate to contact us today. Our Venice mediation attorney strives to offer all of our clients the compassionate and results-driven representation they need.
Attorney Sara Sawyer Boeller has earned a Master's Degree in Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling. Combining law and psychology, our firm's approach to mediation helps participants heal and move forward with a positive outlook if their case settles during mediation. We create a healthy environment for all of our clients because we understand how overwhelming divorce proceedings can be.
Not sure if mediation is right for you? Contact our Sarasota mediators now to learn more!
Exceptional Track Record of Success
Personalized & Highly Effective Legal Solutions
Extensively Experienced Legal Team
Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator